Skip to main content

Change of Degree Program and Courses Outside Degree Program

Change of Degree Program

A matriculated student who wishes to change from one graduate curriculum to another is required to file formal application for admission and submit an application fee of $75.00 to the Office of Admissions. The application must be filed by the appropriate deadline for the individual program. Please consult the application for specific deadlines.

Courses Outside the Degree Program

It is the responsibility of the graduate adviser to see that matriculated students do not register for any graduate courses outside their program without written permission of the graduate adviser or coordinator of the program in which they are matriculated.