Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Undergraduates taking Graduate Courses.

Undergraduates taking Graduate Courses

Policy for Undergraduates taking Graduate Courses

Upon the recommendation of the student’s undergraduate major or program adviser, and with the approval of the adviser of the graduate program offering the course, highly qualified undergraduate degree students may take graduate courses for credit toward the bachelor’s degree. If it is determined that the courses were not used for the bachelor’s degree or TAP certification and the graduate transfer is acceptable, then the student will be charged the difference between the undergraduate and graduate tuition rates at the time the student took the course. No course may be applied to both the undergraduate degree and the graduate degree.